Random post

Saturday, May 30, 2009
Love is not a game...
People play it...
They don't know the real feeling of it...
Those people have no love...no Emotions for it...

What i learned from having a relationship and loving someone is that...
If you love someone... Fight for it...
The shadows turn to light...when your with the person you love...
my sadness changes to joy...

All my life was nothing but a lonely star...
when you came...i was no longer that lone star...

its like the lyrics of a sad song...
being alone...it is like being different...

Before i found the person i loved...
my heart was shattered by someone else...
betrayed by that 'girl'....

she 'killed' me inside...
then she got a taste of her own medicine by some other guy...

i had to see her that night...
i understand that someone broke her heart...
but it wasnt me who left those pieces on the floor...
but it was me who was standing on the rain knocking at her door...
paying the price... for all of 'his' lies...

Id write her a song...but i couldnt find the words to say...
to tell her whats on my mind...
but i decided to move on...forget the past...
i gave her All of me... but all she gave was half of her...

Now that i've found that special someone...
she healed my wound...
she gave me a room to grow...
She shone the light of love on me...
she gave me air so that i could breathe...

having her...eases me...it lifts up my burden...

(the part about the 'girl' was to express my self about the past)

0 comments: