Moonlight

Friday, March 5, 2010
For years I've been staring at the moon.
Watching the beauty of the moon just right before my eyes.
I feel like I could just fall asleep under the beautiful moonlight.

Just glancing at it reminds me of "You".
Your so far away, but I can wait.
You look so beautiful every night, when your so bright its hard for me to look away.
Distance doesn't matter but you feel so far away.

Every time we cant talk my heart turns grey.
And I just wanna go to you to see your face.
Seeing the real you is like seeing the Moon even closer.

But I just cant take it, another day without you here with me.
Its like a sharp blade that just cuts like through me.
But still I'll wait, I'll wait for you forever.
When I hear your voice, my heart starts beating.
But when your gone it wont stop bleeding.
I just wanna see you under this moonlight.

Its like every time I look at the moon, I see your face.
The thing I miss is, hearing your voice.
And I wish it would last for an eternity.
It feels like its forever, that's just the price I gotta pay.
But when I find you and feel your touch to make me feel better.
But till that day, there's nothing else I can do.

Nothing ever happens in this town, its the same old thing when I go out.
Its just a new place to hang with the same crowd.
But I looked up at night and saw the moonlight.
It feels like I'm here with you, and I'm admiring the view.
I just hope that you never ever cut me loose, if you do I'll not know what to do.

Now I'm just falling into something and I cant stop it.
I'm knocking over everything but no one has caught me.
From start to finish I promised I'll beat this.
But I just want to let you know, I'll never let you go.

I always said true love never happens.
But your faith and love cause this chained reaction.
I've never thought you'd be my distraction.
I admit you remind of the beautiful moonlight.

Your the only thing I ever wanted but never had.
Your like the Moon that I have to myself and I never want to let loose.
In my mind I hold you there but its hard to keep the signs that proves your no where near.
I say that I must stay strong.

But I cant find the need to take a breath, If you are gone then I've got nothing left.
My life, shouldn't I'd rather just face my death.
Then to go on without you.
I cry for you cause I just cant find the strength to stop.
I've tried but only to my knees and I've dropped.
I wish my heart could just shut off, Cause I cant go on alone without you.

You are what I see when ever I look at the Moon.
I dont think of anything else apart from you when I glance at the Moon.
As I say my prayers in bed, I wonder if they reach you.
Am I just calling out in vain? For everything that has been said.
I wonder how could this be fair, seeing you is the only thing I care.
If a million stars gathered around the Moon and gives out an amazingly beautiful moonlight.
The only thing I'll be able to see is you.

Maybe somehow I will meet you in my next life.
Maybe then I'll be your moonlight, but until then I will stay here with you.
Hopefully I'll wake up with you beside me and not find out its a dream.
Because if it was a dream, I want it to last forever.
I'm also sorry if I've put you through any pain or suffering, and you'll know that I regret it.
This is our love and sad story, I hope it ends out okay.
I just hope I can see you and the moonlight together at the end of the day.

I wrote this in dedication to Sherlyn Ho.
:]

1 comments:

  1. Anonymous said...:

    hey..:) thankz it's amazing~
    i like it so much!!