Sunrise Sky

Saturday, March 6, 2010
I woke up this morning, and i gazed at the sky as the Sun rised along with the sky.
It was so amazing, I could not believe my eyes.
It was like gazing at the beautiful Moon, but only in the morning.
13 years of my life was wasted because I did not notice the beauty of the Sun rise combined with the sky.

Combination of the beautiful colours that went through the sky and clouds.
Yellowish orange colours, with the sunlight just shining out with glory.
The sight is amazing and indescribeble.
Its like the first sight you get when your a baby.
Getting to see your family who loves you and care for you.
It is truely a mesmerising sight.

I see this combination and I think to myself, what can be more beautiful than this apart from the beautiful moonlight.
I wish that I can see the combination of the Moon and the Sunrise with the sky.
I could stay awake all day just to watch it move pass.
I wish you could be here with me.

Me, you and the amazing view.
But the most amazing view is still you.
You've got me falling like a domino, and I just cant stop falling.
Your the only thing that can sweep me off my feet and the only thing that makes my heart beat.
So before I fall, I want you to be here. To be with me, Only then will things be clear.

The light and darkness pass through everyday.
Everyone has their light, you are mine.
Some people have darkness, life is mine.
The shadow is my companion that follows me where ever I go.
So dont let go, and keep it all on the flow.

What they say is true, Two is better than one.
But it also depends on who the two individuals are.
If they are like the Sun and the Moon, its is certainly not better than one.
But the Sunrise and the Moon, that is truely better than one.
But without the sky and the clouds, what is the use of just the Sun?

The sight would be just a big round sphere of flames.
With the sky, it makes such a great view, but with the clouds it makes a better view.
But the Moon, is just the best when shines out at night with the bright beautiful Moonlight.
So come with me in my dream where we will be in the world of our own.
I will be able to enjoy the beautiful sight of the Moon and the Sunrise.

But it wont be as beautiful as the view I get from looking at you.
And I will admire this view until I get to really see you.
The sky is blue, but with the Sun who knows what beauty it makes.
Now my mind is stuck on you and it wont go away.
But I never said I didnt want it to stay.

Dedicated to Sherlyn Ho once again.

0 comments: